Saturday, February 18, 2006

Kristen Bell vs dreamrot Round 1


Are you ready to...I dunno, rumble I guess? I noticed today that there are a lot of similarities between Kristen Bell and myself. No really. I mean sure, she's a she and I'm, well, not...but there are quite a few. Let's go to tape...

She was born in 1980, so was I (I'm older though). She was raised in the sububs of Detroit. I was raised in Detroit and then in the suburbs. She went to high school in Royal Oak, I used to hang out in Royal Oak when I was in high school. She played Dorothy in a high school production of The Wizard of Oz. I played the shop teacher in my high schools production of The Late Great Me (I was also a greaser in our pruduction of Rumblefish). She plays the main caracter on the tv show Veronica Mars, I watch tv. She's on the cover of the March 2006 edition of Maxim, I will probably buy it. She is signed on to do a movie called Fanboys, about a group of people making a cross country trip to see Star Wars: Episode I at George Lucas' Skywalker Ranch. I was one of those geeks who camped out in front of the movie theater to see Episode I. She is hot, I am...well, I'm not ugly, but there's a reason it's her picture on this post and not mine.

So, you see, we're practically the same person. And notice, much like Michael and Latoya, you never see Kristen and I in the same place at the same time...you never know, we could BE the same person*.


*we're not