Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It was at LEAST a C. No worse than average. Hell, it might even be a B-

I'm shocked. That channel that brought you Chupacabra Terror and House of the Dead 2 gave new horror movie Tamara a D-

What surprising is that the review doesn't really find a whole lot of fault with the movie. Yeah, its all been done before, sure. I'm not sure that that should be the only thing that we look at though. I mean, isn't the ability to entertain more important? It has to be, otherwise there'd be no reason for all the remakes. So, originality can't be the only criteria for a good movie.

But, whatever. I'm sure Mansquito was great.

Truth is, I got to see Tamara last weekend. And, sure, it was nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed it. It was a fun movie. The dialouge and acting could have been a hell of a lot worse. I was a bit disapointed with the lack of nudity, but no movie is perfect. The mind control part of it was well done. It was a good movie I thought. But what the hell do I know? I just watch this stuff and write in a dumb blog that no one reads. I don't really "review" movies. I'm not interested in it. I'll leave that to the critics. I'm just going to sit and watch what I want to watch.