Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Taking a break from all your worries sure would help a lot

That's hot!

Maybe we should refer to this as an intermission. Regardless, it is time to pause for a moment from 7 Dollar Popcorn Presents the 7 Dollar Popcorn FILMuary Spectacular: 28 Days of Movie Mayhem. Just this once.

I LIKE the Resident Evil movies. Both of them. Love them. I have 2 different versions of the first one. Love the movies. So, needless to say, I'm geeked about RE: Extinction. Geeked I say! I'm looking forward to it like a zombie looks forward to fresh meat.

So, I must admit I was PRETTY FUCKING EXCITED when I saw this. Yeah, Yahoo! has the first teaser for the new movie. And, I think it looks pretty rad!

That's all! Come back tomorrow for part 21 of my 28 part series, 7 Dollar Popcorn Presents the 7 Dollar Popcorn FILMuary Spectacular: 28 Days of Movie Mayhem!