Monday, June 23, 2008

Ryan Reynolds Movie Poster Monday

This weeks Ryan Reynolds movie poster is for his recent romantic comedy Definitely, Maybe. Which is being released on DVD tomorrow, June 24th.

Now, of course, this poster is destined to be remembered years from now as a classic and a collector's item. I mean, there's Ryan (the greatest actor of our generation), front and center with a child on his shoulders and three ladies staring lustfully at him. Really, all of his movies should use this same layout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A true leap forward for graphic design. Thanks for sharing.

J.D. said...

I didn't know Miley Cyrus was in this movie!

elgringo said...

What I love is how the word "MAYBE" is bold while the word "DEFINITELY" isn't. That makes me think that the MAYBE is more likely than DEFINITELY.





Wait, what the hell does this title mean?

Unknown said...

Exactly! What DOES it mean? Scholars will be debating that long after you and I are gone my friend.

Anonymous said...

Well, the "maybe" is a modifier to "definitely," indicating right away that this is a humorous take on the romantic comedy. It's from the producers of "Love, actually" which uses the same technique in the title. Also "Notting, hill" was the first title to use this modifier successfully, because moviegoers thought it was going to be called "Notting, ham" and were pleasantly surprised that it was not yet another Robin Hood movie... it was instead a romantic comedy about a hill with many knots. I hear the producers are considering many titles for their next film, including "Pain, pleasantly" "I do, if only" and "Dying, awake", which would be a documentary about their audiences.

PIPER said...

I understand this movie completely, and the title gives away everything.

The Dad is a male whore who slept with a bunch of hotties and the little girl doesn't know who her mommy is, but the Dad gets off telling her all about his sexcapades. I think I saw this late one night on Cinemax. Pretty kinky stuff.

Unknown said...

you people scare me.