Sunday, June 15, 2008

In non-movie related news

Over this past weekend, here in Detroit, Detour put on a big 3 day 4 venue show called Rock City Fest. I spent my entire weekend there watching bands and drinking cheap beer. All and all, it was a good time.

Highlights, for me, included finally seeing Champions of Breakfast, getting a hug from Matt & Kim, all the beach balls at Child Bite, and finding out that not only did I go to high school with the drummer from Copper Thieves but also finding out that they were fucking amazing. I got to hang out with some friends that I didn't expect to see and meet a couple of cool people. Without a doubt, it was $30 well spent.



Want to see more cool pictures from Rock City Fest? Want to read more about the Detroit music scene? Check out this blog then. It's fucking sweet.

1 comments:

The Queen of the Blogosphere and Pizza said...

awesome! you are pretty sweet too, thanks for the shout out!