Tuesday, March 14, 2006

That picture is freaking me out


I think I want to cry. I've really been looking forward to seeing the new remake Night of the Living Dead 3-D. And then this pops up from Jeff Broadstreet via Fangoria then Bloody-Disgusting.com:
"We are not releasing the film on March 17, due to a couple of issues, the CG visual effects have taken longer than expected to finish, and we also had a technical problem on the 3-D postproduction end of things that cost us a couple of weeks. So we are now looking at a fall release—probably mid-September, but I don’t have an exact date yet.”
It's not because of technical issues. It's because god hates me. All those mean things I've said over the years, god is punishing me. Unless...yeah, maybe he's TESTING me. Yeah, to see how strong I can be! Yes! That MUST be it! Well, you'll see. You'll all see! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

...ahem...Right. Um, yeah. I apologize for that outburst. I don't think Jeff gets it though. You see, by September, all I'm going to be thinking about is Battlestar and it's October return. March was primed for the release. But now, well, I don't know what I'm going to do. As appealing as 3D zombies are, what if I forget? What happens then? What if the zombies attack before Septemeber and I'm in my shelter? How will I go see a movie then? Huh?