Monday, January 05, 2009

Yoda isn't actually a lot of fun to play with...

Do you know what I watched over the weekend? Nothing. I managed to find a way to watch nothing besides a few episodes of Futurama on DVD. Aside from that, I picked up Soul Caliber 4 for the 360.


I had played it when I saw my friends out in San Jose a couple of weeks ago and had a lot of fun playing it. I've had fun with all of the Soul Caliber games though, so that wasn't too surprising. As an added bonus, the PS3 has Darth Vader in it and the 360 has Yoda. You know, from Star Wars. And they both have The Apprentice from The Force Unleashed. Yoda isn't actually a lot of fun though. He's small and kind of agile, but surprisingly slow and unresponsive. The Apprentice though is kind of cool and maybe a little more fun here than in his own game.


One of these days I should get a gold membership and play against people online. The only thing stopping me (well, 2 things) is my hatred of playing games with people I don't know and not actually knowing anyone else with a 360.