Monday, October 06, 2008

Where's dreamrot?

 
It's a world famous landmark. All you have to do it name it.
And, the prize? A copy of Attack of the Sabertooth.

 
There it is. One copy of Attack of the Sabertooth. No box for it though (sorry, that's just the way I bought it). It can be yours if you can guess the California landmark I was visiting!

Good luck, and I'll post the answer and the winner on Friday!

EDIT: In case you need a refresher of the rules, or an explanation - What is "Where's dreamrot?"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This was totally taken in Alaska.

Unknown said...

I haven't been to Alaska since last year. Besides, I wouldn't wear shorts there.

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Oh shoot, is it the Pier where the sea lions congregate?

Unknown said...

Nope, paul, you're thinking of Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. I haven't been there since...um...June. Yeah, I think it was June when I went there. No! It was May! Early May.

Regardless, no, I was further south.

Unknown said...

Hey, you and I totally went to that pier where the sea lions congregate.

Fletch said...

Question that you may or may not answer: is your travel limited to North America or are you truly a world traveller? I feel like this would help me in these contests...

I'm gonna guess...uh...the Grand Canyon.

Unknown said...

It's been many many years since I left the continent, Fletch. Typically my work travels are limited to the United States, though I may be going to Canada soon.

And no, Grand Canyon would be Arizona most likely, and I was in California.

Fletch said...

Yeah, up until you put up that newer post, I missed the part where you said this was in California.