Friday, October 10, 2008

Where's dreamrot - And the winner is...

Welcome back everyone to your favorite game show, WHERE'S DREAMROT?

When we last checked in we knew he was at a world famous, southern California landmark. Along the way, we learned that this particular landmark was nearly 100 years old and once tried to sell it's ferris wheel on eBay. And let's not forget that there is an aquarium underneath it.

The final clue was

Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you...

Which I'm sure we all know is the opening lines to Three's Company . And as we all know, Three's Company took place in...

Santa Monica, CA

That's right, I was at the Santa Monica Pier.


You betcha. The same place that Forrest Gump finished his cross country run and the current home of a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co (Santa Monica is also the home of Tom Hanks' production company, Playtone).

On to our winner. This is so exciting! Alright, where's the envelope. Um...it's here somewhere. Hold on...no, that's not it, no that's a bill...no...where is...HERE IT IS!

I'm all atwitter! The winner of the first Where's dreamrot? contest is...

NO ONE

No one was able to guess where I was. I guess my clues were really bad. Though, I really thought I'd be giving it away with the Three's Company theme. Oh well. That just means that Attack of the Sabertooth remains mine...until the next one!

2 comments:

Fletch said...

How funny - I was there about two years ago, and I ate at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. If only I had also taken a pic of my feet, I might have recognized it...

Unknown said...

I only didn't win cause you didn't let me guess. :)