Monday, July 07, 2008

Monster Movie Poster Monday

And I'm you're back from outer space I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face I should have changed my stupid lock I should have made you leave your key if I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Ok, so I didn't go to 'outer space' or even leave the state of Michigan over the weekend. Nothing cool like that at all. All I did was hang out downtown, ride my bike, drive with the top down and read a couple books. Actually, now that I think about it...it was a pretty cool weekend. Sure, I didn't see a bald eagle flying around like some people I know, but I did get a good view of the back of George Clinton's drummer's head. And, you know, that's good enough for me.



This week's poster is from 1964's First Men in the Moon. An adaptation of the HG Wells novel of the same name (and not the first adaptation either, for that you'd have to go back to 1919...I don't think that it had much of a poster for me to post though). And, of course, Dynamation can only mean one thing, effects by Ray Harryhausen.