Saturday, July 19, 2008

I hate when the internet is right about anything.

I'm not exactly a big Joss Whedon fan. In fact, I'm not even a slight Joss Whedon fan. I didn't get into Buffy, I never watched Serenity and I've never seen an episode of Firefly. That said, his online mini series Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog was absolutely hilarious. Neil Patrick Harris is the titular Dr Horrible. He desperately wants to become a member of the Evil League of Evil, yet all of his plans are foiled by his nemises Captain Hammer, played brilliantly by Nathan Fillion.

It's 3 short episodes, and it's hilarious, but it's only online until midnight Sunday night, so go check it out while you can. Or you can purchase the episodes on iTunes, which I don't really recommend, but that has more to do with my oposition to the DRM that Apple enforces and...well, my use of Linux. Them jerks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least watch the pilot episode of Firefly (named "Serenity") If you like that, watch the rest and Serenity. :)

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to try to get it from Netflix.

Unknown said...

yay. i'm so glad you liked it. maybe if you come back to LA, I can show you where it was filmed.