Monday, July 28, 2008

Monster Movie Poster Monday: The Return of Shark Week

It seems like just yesterday that I was lamenting the fact that I didn't have cable and would, therefore, miss Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. It was then that I decided to hell with them! I'd have a shark week of my own! I'd watch crappy shark attack movies and talk about them online! I'd show the Discovery Channel! I could survive without them!

Well, here it is a year later and I still don't have cable.  Another year without the Discovery Channel's informative shark related programming. And another week of less informative shark programming for me!

 
Jaws 3-D. The only movie from the Jaws series that I haven't watched yet. And I will watch it this week, because you can't have Shark Week at $7 Popcorn without a Jaws movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't understand why these films are not released on DVD in 3-D

Unknown said...

From what I've read, it has to do with the 3-d filming techniques. I guess they don't translate to the television very well.