Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday 7 Dollar Popcorn!

January 10th marked the 2nd birthday of 7 Dollar Popcorn, do you know what that means? It means that, once again, I completely forgot about it. I had such lofty plans, too.

There'd be a cake.


And all of our friends would be there...


It would have been so much fun! We'd play pin the tail on the donkey. Watch some movies of course. It would have been great! But, of course, eventually the cake would run out...


Maybe not having a party was the right idea. Oh well, maybe next year!

3 comments:

Stacie Ponder said...

WOO HOO! Congratzies!

Now I've got a hankerin' for some cake. Damn you!

Unknown said...

I know! Dammit! I should have had that party...if only I'd known how cake deprived we'd be now!

Nik! said...

Sorry I missed it, but congrats! I've really quite enjoyed this blog, this last year.