Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It was pretty funny

I'm not an Oscar watcher. I know, how can I write about movies if I don't care about the big movie award show! I should be ashamed and turn in my movie blogger card! Whatever. It's just not interesting to me.

The movies I like don't get nominated for Academy Awards. If I look back through the past 20 years of Best Picture winners, I've seen less than half of them. And I didn't really like all of the ones I've seen. Maybe five or six of them.

Look, I think it's great that these movies are made and the cast and crew or whatever are recognized for their achievements. I'm not calling for the end of the Oscars, just don't ask me to watch.

That said, I did, after the fact, see Hugh Jackman's opening song. And, I thought it was pretty funny. Anne Hathaway's contribution was pretty fun as well.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

no love.