Saturday, April 21, 2007

giant monsters all out attack week: the aftermath

I do this with the best of intentions, but some how always fall short. I believe last time I was called a slacker, maybe that's true. Regardless, I start a theme week, roll along just fine, then Saturday hits and there are just too many other things to do. I mean, it's 73 degrees and sunny! How can I sit and watch a movie when it's like that?

Ok, I know, it's not like I'm going to go outside and play frisbee or anything, but the motivation to blog leaves me when the weather turns nice and the week turns into the weekend. So, once again, I stop the week at five days and move on.

Now that it's over, it's time to rebuild and get on with our lives. Until, that is, that fateful day when Giant Monsters All Out Attack Week returns as all giant monsters do! Until that day, he's a recap to serve as a reminder of the horrors we've survived!

Day 1 : Eight Legged Freaks
Day 2: The Valley of Gwangi
Day 3: Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris
Day 4: King Kong vs Godzilla
Day 5: Jurassic Park III

3 comments:

Unknown said...

someone called you a slacker????

Unknown said...

Yeah. Last time. I can't remember who though...

Unknown said...

That's so sad, that someone would take all of your hard work and not see how much of a slacker you aren't....