Saturday, March 17, 2007

dreamrot's favorite movies week: the end of the road

I wonder if exfiltrate is really a word...

That was fun. Wasn't that fun?

Those are just SOME of my favorite movies. I think I'll add to the list from time to time. You know, when I'm feeling lazy. Like today. Lazy. See, I was going to do a 7 day week and do 2 more movies, but I go to thinking...I really don't feel like it. I mean, it's already after 7 today, and I have to travel tomorrow. So, the week is over. 5 days is a week, right? It's a work week.

Here are links to the flicks we looked at, and trust me, this is a subject that we'll come back to in the future, I'm sure.

The Fifth Element
Johnny Mnemonic
Shaun of the Dead
Starship Troopers
High Fidelity

And now, I need to get back to Ratchet & Clank.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*cough*slacker*cough*

Nik! said...

I'm amused that you link us to *here*.