Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 600th post!

Holy shit. 600? Really? That sounds kind of significant. I should do something. Something movie related. Hmm...what could I do that would be interesting and celebrate my 600th post properly? A review you say? Nah. Too cliche. You'd be expecting me to do a review. What's that? I never do reviews anymore? Who invited you? I'm done taking questions from the press.

I have some hobbies. Hobbies that are not movie related. I read. I'm learning to play the ukulele. And I play with my cameras. Well, one of my cameras, I like to use for making time lapse videos. I find it fun to do. And, as an added bonus, once it's taking pictures, I can take my short attention span and go do something else. Like read! Or play the ukulele! Woo!


For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to do a time lapse video of my apartment tonight. Ok, I'm lying. It was an idea for sure, I just don't know that it was a good one. Anyways, I took almost 800 pictures. And cleaned. And did normal stuff. Is it an interesting video? Eh. It is, however, set to music. And THAT I find hilarious!



Admittedly, the music is the work of Tyler Bates from the 300 score, which I feel is used in a parodic manner and allowed as fair use. Perhaps my interpretation is wrong, I suppose YouTube will let me know.