Monday, December 08, 2008

Monster Movie Poster Monday

I'm not usually one for taking vacations. I take my time off of work, don't get me wrong, but it's rare for me to go out of town or anything. I mean, I travel a lot for work, why would I do it for fun?

I guess because it is fun. It was nice to get out of Detroit for a few days and go out to Salt Lake City. I had a really good time. I came back sick, but I had fun while I was out there. Getting sick when I got home is the bad part though. I mean, who wants to be sick when they're on vacation? Seriously. This sucks.

So, here I am, hopped up on cold medication hoping that I come off as coherent this week. I don't want to make excuses for my writing, I mean, I know it's not great on a good day, but if it makes less sense than usual, you can blame me for filling myself with more over the counter medications than a meth lab.


And, I know I've posted a Rodan poster before (as part of my review), this one is slightly different though. And, it's pretty f-n sweet. Rodan is available as part of a two pack now with War of the Gargantuas. It's a nice little set but devoid of special features, which really sucks. I mean, if two movies ver really cried out for a making of or commentary, it's these two.