Sunday, July 08, 2007

Random conversations while watching movies...

I managed to find myself a copy of Chuck Heston's Planet of the Apes today, which I promptly watched to get the taste of the remake out of my head.

My friend swung by while I was watching it, and we got to talking about how many sequels they made.

There was

Beneath the Planet of the Apes
Return to the Planet of the apes
Revenge of the Planet of the Apes
The Planet of the Apes Strikes Back
The Planet of the Apes Menace
Attack of the Planet of the Apes
A New Planet of the Apes
Back to the Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes Runner

The Planet of the Apes Reloaded
Planet of the Apes Revolutions
Planet of the Apes Park
The Lost Planet of the Apes
Raiders of the Lost Planet of the Apes
Temple of the Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes High
Godzilla vs the Planet of the Apes
Planet of te Apes of the Dead
Army of the Planet of the Apes


There were a lot of sequels. Did I miss any?