Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Enough about me. Lets talk about me.

I've made some subtle tweaks to the layout of 7dp. Nothing too big. For the most part I really like the 'rounders' layout that I use and I love the color scheme. But, I can't let it look like so many other blogs out there. So, made a couple changes.

It's wider now.

Yes, that's right! Marvel at the wideness of my page header and the new larger post area place thing! Unless you're using an 800x600 display! In that case, hate me for ruining your 7dp experience! The rest of you should do that marveling thing that I just mentioned.

I know it's a lot, but this is a rapidly changing world and here at 7dp Industries, inc, LLC we strive to keep pace. Well, we strive to keep Pace in the fridge because we really like salsa*. Mmm...nachos.

Of course, looking back at some of my posts, this means that I'm going to have to pay a little bit more attention to formatting, but, I'm ok with that.

So, what do you think of the new layout? Good? Bad? Completely ambivalent because you subscribe to the rss feed and never visit anyways? Was it even worth doing**?

*That might be the worst pun I've ever attempted. I would apologize if I wasn't so impressed by the sheer audacity*** of it.
**The answer, of course, is yes. It makes everything that much more awesome here.

***This might be a misuse of the word 'audacity'. I am, however, okay with that.

1 comments:

Fletch said...

Wow - the footnote within the footnote. That, my friend, is audacious.