Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maybe I'll review a movie tomorrow.

I'm not usually the one to comment on the passing of an actor or celebrity, but sometimes, an exception has to be made.

Roy Scheider passed away on Sunday. Roy may be best known for his work as Martin Brody in Jaws and Jaws 2. So, it's only fitting that as a tribute, I post the trailer...



Oh shit. That's the intro from Seaquest. It's actually his role as Captain Nathan Hale Bridger on Seaquest that introduced me to Scheider. I couldn't tell you much about Seaquest at this point, other than it had a dolphin and took place on what seemed like an underwater spaceship. I only really remember really looking forward to it every week and being very upset when football was on instead. I really should netflix the first season.

Ok, so here's the Jaws trailer for real this time.



And while we're at it, why not take a look at the end of the movie