Monday, September 17, 2007

This is madness! No, this is 298!

Wow, time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? What the fuck have I been doing the past few weeks? Obviously not posting anything! And why not, you ask? Because I haven't! That's why!

Look I could make up lame excuses, but the truth is, I just haven't had the time to write, let alone anything to write about. And that hasn't changed today. And it may not change for a while.

I leave for Atlanta tomorrow, and while traveling has never STOPPED me from writing, I don't know that it will allow for it on this trip.

On top of it, I've been kind of nerding out with my Star Trek DVDs. I know. I know. But, First Contact! And I picked up the Borg fan set. Dude, I never realized Voyager was so good. I have the first season Netflixed! And I've been catching up on the first season of Heroes! Save the cheerleader, save the world! Hiro is the SHIT dude! I need to watch Dexter too. That's what I might watch on my flight. And I picked up Wonderfalls, so I'm excited about catching that.

I have been following some of the Toronto Film Festival coverage at Bloody-Disgusting and Cinematical. And I have to say, À l'intérieur has me intrigued. But, then, it's a French horror movie, so that will naturally catch my attention (After Haute Tension and Ils I'll give them the benefit of the doubt). Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it in the nearish future.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this is #298! That means the next post is #299 and the one after that is #300. Pretty cool, huh? Well, I'll try to do something special, or at least interesting, or at least mildly entertaining for that. In the meantime, go one and get back to work!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HEROES! Totally awesome, OMG