Monday, March 31, 2008

Monster Movie Poster Monday

Back in town for a couple of weeks now, so it's time to rededicate myself to...well...myself, I guess? Aw, hell. I don't know. I guess it's a fancy way of saying that I missed you, or something. Maybe I don't know what I'm saying at all. It's hard to say.


I was supposed to visit a friend of mine this evening and she wanted to watch some Godzilla. I asked her which one, and she said 'one with Mothra.' Again, I asked 'which one?'

Regardless, she found herself quite ill today and was on her way to get herself checked out and needed to postpone our Godzilla / Mothra slugfest. For her though, I post this Mothra poster and hope that she feels better soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...tomorrow we will watch our movies!!! :-)

~Ang