Thursday, December 06, 2007

Monster Movie Poster Madness

A while back, I ended up with a bunch of graphics on my computer for different Godzilla movies. And, I keep stumbling across them whenever I forget what's in that folder. Now, at this point, I don't remember where they came from or why I have them. My guess is that aliens put them there. It's only a guess though.

So, I've decided that I will share them with you. Over the course of however long it takes, or until I get bored with it, I will post some of my favorite Godzilla posters. I may even find myself some other Monster Movie Posters if I enjoy this.

So, without further ado, here is our first Monster Movie Poster. Let the Madness begin.

Why this one? Well, Megalon is a badass. I mean, he has drills for hands! What's more badass than that? Chainsaws? That's the level of badassery that you're dealing with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine has a Wallpaper of Godzilla slam dunking wearing a pair of sneakers. It reads "Godzilla is more badass than you". That is more badass than drills for hands.

Unknown said...

Wasn't that part of the Nike ad they did?