Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm somewhat hopeless when it comes to DVDs.

You know, I'm starting to think that those fuckers at Sony have me figured out. They're releasing a new box set of the first two Resident Evil movies. Now, I'm sure you're thinking "Don't you already own both of those movies?" To which I would reply "Yup. In fact, I have 2 different copies of the first Resident Evil!" And you would respond with, "What are you, fucking stupid? Why keep buying movies you already own? You're an idiot!"

Well, you know what, to hell with you. I didn't ask what you thought, did I? Hell yes I'm going to buy it again (of course, this time, I might go ahead and get rid of my old copy). It has, get this, a new scene! That's right. They shot a new scene with a voice over by Milla (in character) to bridge the gap between the first two movies and the third. How sweet is that? I'll tell you how sweet that is. It's pretty fucking sweet.

Look, I know it's just an attempt to cash in, but I'm okay with that. I'll buy the set. I mean, it comes with a ticket to see Extinction, that means it's 3 movies for $20. That's a deal, right? (Last time I had a deal like that, I had to watch Peter Jackson's King Kong, so who knows if it'll be a good deal).

1 comments:

Nik! said...

I knew I could come here for a smile. :)

Hearing you talk about your DVDs reminds me of how I am with shoes. I have three pairs of Uggs, which very few people can understand.

King Kong didn't have Milla, so there is that going for Extinction. :P