Thursday, May 05, 2011

Want a FREE copy of Dead Woods?

If you've been reading here (which if you're reading this, I'm just going to assuming...), or following me, or the blog, on Twitter, you may have heard that I was in a movie last year called Dead Woods. Well, that movie is finished, printed and ON SALE NOW.

That's not what I'm here about today though. I was very involved in this movie. I just can't be objective about it. I need someone who can be. So, I'm going to give away a copy of the movie*. That's right, I have a copy of Dead Woods that I want to mail to someone. So what do you need to do? Well, there's two things, 1) Have a movie blog and 2) send me a link to it before 11:59 on May 15t!. You can comment on this post, or you can send me and email at dreamrot @ 7dollarpopcorn.com! That's it! I'll pick a winner at random and
mail off a copy of the movie! It's a pretty simple little contest!

That's right. The copy I hold in my hand there could be YOURS!

*Right now, I only have one copy to give away, but if there are enough people who message me about it, I might try to get a couple more.