Sunday, December 20, 2015

7 Dollar Popcorn Awakens the Force

Um...Hi! It's...it's been a while. A long while. Yikes. Um, yeah, I'm alive. I'd just, you know...been busy...doing things.

Like seeing the new Star Wars!

Yup, that's right, I was one of the select millions who saw Star Wars Episode VII: The Wallet Opens. 

It was...well, it was ok. That's good though! Of the 6 prior movies, most of them were less than ok! So, an ok movie is actually a step in the right direction! And, I plan on seeing it again, which is also good.

A couple of not really spoiler-y notes:

C-3PO has the best line in the entire movie.

I love that the Millennium Falcon has a new deflector dish! I wonder if Lando paid for it?

Daniel Craig was great. 

I love that it wasn't just the further adventures of a bunch of white dudes.

Lightsabers are still cool.