Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wouldn't it be fun if I did a whole week of trailers? Day 6

I can't remember if I posted this one already...I tihnk maybe I posted a link. I don't remember. Regardless, as many now I enjoyed BOTH of the previous Resident Evil movies. I thought they were both a lot of fun in very different ways. I don't know why, but I seem to enjoy a lot of the video game adaptations that they've been putting out. Except Doom. Fuck Doom.



Just in case I did post that one in the past...we'll make this a two-fer and give you another trailer. A trailer that creeps me the fuck out. Because, ew, bugs. Yuck. They get on your skin and squirm and crawl over you in your sleep with their dirty little legs poking ever so faintly at you skin. *shudder*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

1) actually doing all 7 days are we?

2) thanks for mentioning the bugs, so not watching that trailer now.