Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Spider man spider man does whatever a spider can


You may not know this, but I am a pretty big fan of the Spiderman movies. I mean, I don't sit around and watch them all the time like I do some other movies. But Spiderman and Spiderman 2 have both turned out to be pretty damn enjoyable. So, it's with great pleasure that I get to display, for your enjoyment, the teaser trailer for Spiderman 3.








You can also check out a bigger, higher quality version here.

You have to admit, it looks pretty damned cool. Well, the symbiote attaching itself to Spidey looks a little b-movie-esque, but the part where he's upside down and his reflection is the normal suit...oh yeah.

May 2007...still makes me think of the day the first Spiderman was released. May 3rd, 2002. I remember becuase it was my birthday, and it was also the day after I'd found out that my exgirlfriend (who was not my exgirlfriend at the time, she was actually still my girlfriend) had cheated on me...again! Whore thought she could hide it from me by telling one of my friends about it! Ha!

I enjoyed the movie though...