Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Battlestar Galactica Theories

As we all know, Battlestar Galactica is rapidly coming to an end. And, as you may not know, I'm a week behind in my viewing. I'll rectify that tonight. In the meantime, it seems to be in vogue for people to speculate on how the series will come to a close. Well, I'd be remiss if I didn't share my crackpot theory with you.

I'm sorry, did I say crackpot? I meant brilliantly insightful.

See, I don't think Starbuck is a cylon. Or related to a cylon. I think, in the end, we're going to realize what should have been fairly obvious from the very beginning. In the last episode, we'll find out that Starbuck weighs the same as a duck! And then they'll burn her as a witch. Fade to black.

Also, the humanoid cylons are really vampires.

And the mystery humanoid cylon, Daniel, is better known as Daniel LaRusso. The karate kid!

Sorry if I spoiled it for you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

best theroy ever. and here I thought we were going to find out that hera is actually starbuck reincarnated, but through a fluke in the space-time continuum, Starbuck actually reappeared as herself, just more whiny.

Unknown said...

Space-time continuum? What do you think this is, Star Trek?

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a space-time continuum in Back to the Future?

I think there are far too many of those.

Diana said...

Starbuck weighs the same as a duck? That's pretty much the best thing ever.

Hi, btw =)