Monday, July 16, 2007

Taking a break from all your worries sure would help a lot

Alright, I have good news and bad news. The good news? Well, I still remember most of the lyrics to the Cheers theme song. After all these years! Pretty sweet, right? Hell yeah.

The bad news is that I'm about to take off for a couple weeks, and my irregular posting will probably be...well, even less regular. I want to get something up here this week, and since I'll have interweb access in Prescott, AZ...well, I might be able to come up with something. After that though, the only guarantee is next Monday's Final Girl Film Club entry. You better fucking believe I'll be down for that one! After that though, it's a week without a computer as I head off into the horizon on a sunny family vacation (how the hell did I let that happen?) in the Caribbean where I will see me some fucking pyramids, yo! That will accomplish life goal #3421!

The good news is that I'm gearing up for Shark Week when I get home. That's right! A week of shark movies baby! Probably. There may be some other aquatic animals that work their way in, but I assure you there will be carnage. And blood. And teeth. Hey! I wonder if I can find a shark's tooth on my vacation!

Wish me luck, I'm going to be doing some time traveling tomorrow!